For any wondering if I plan to updates ARIA they answer is yes. ARIA is more or less done but not polished and has a few bugs. So I wont be adding more sex scenes but I want to fix it various other things after I’m done fixing up UMCH.
Below are a list of things I plan to do with it:
- update the interface
- fix a issue on the main menu where certain text does not show
- add animations for the characters on the main menu screen
- make the progression more gradual where the first few levels are a a bit more easy to complete.
- fix the issues where you can get stuck with no food and the girls won’t make any more.
- lessen the amount of copied sex scenes.
- update the appearance of all space ships.
- take out a few things that don’t seem to be used if at all, like the scene editor.
- add sounds effects to the sex scenes
- swap/add bgm
- make the Agent girls bodies match their updated Agent Trainer looks more.
- make Luma’s stats scale based on rank or some other stat.
- want to takes a look at the side scrolling levels and fix shooting the laser. I may or may not just take all of that stuff out and focus on the space battle stuff.
- add voice and dialogue that describes the planets.
- fix any grammar/spelling issues I find or made aware of.