January 6, 2024

30 thoughts on “ARIA 2.1 update online vs patreon

1. Oh, would you look at the time! Reipu~. Luma and Yui’s scene is pretty hot! Also, Amp’s scene is different from the one in the patreon video image. There’s only three girls left that don’t have a sex clip now. Great work so far!

By the way, I noticed the new password randomly selects a captive scene from the four girls, I’m guessing that will be changed to the gallery someday? Not that it matters much since you can go to hard mode and lose pretty fast intentionally with all the girls. Also, any password you use will give you massive stat boasts when you click to play the game.

1. That amp scene you mentioned is for her side story stuff. This shooter minigame that I am working on.

if you entered a password such as the first one i don’t think it clears by just going back the the title screen, you need to close the game completely. but I will verify this.

2. You got to hold something over for the Patreon

I fully understand that and really this was more of a Gameplay Update more then anything So yeah, You might not get Yui and Creepy Agent Rape but hey you get previous patreon only Amp and Luma still

So its not like you really short changed any about.

1. Thanks yeah I’m trying to be balanced however there needs to be some incentive to get patreon perks.

3. Your idea with Patreon is fair, you are half way to your goal of making this your full time. Than from there on out users will probably see lots of new post more than ever before.

1. yes indeed. I actually have a bit of time to dump some of the stuff I haven’t even had a chance to post earlier.

4. I’ve already finished the game twice but I can’t find Luma’s sex scene! Can somebody help?
    Awesome game btw

1. I believe you’re suppose to reach Luma’s area where you fight her, then kill all the enemy ships surrounding her via raids or the huge freakin’ laser and then beat her using Jeo.

1. Cool.

I hope you hook in some more peeps with it.

Also, what, “So I post everything from the previous patreon version into the latest online version, plus only part of the stuff from the current patreon version.” applies only to the $5.00 tier?

1. … I should have asked “when you say ‘Patreon version'” in that sentence you mean only the version for the $5.00 tier and up?

1. yes the patreon version of ARIA is post at that pledge level. Other games are posted at the $1 amount such as umichan wild peach.

5. Luma sex scene works only 1 time. I tryed to have sex with all of the 4 girls as much as possible, but, like i said, it worked only at the first try. Can anybody help?

BTW one of the best games i played so far

greetings from germany 😀

1. there is no button or something like this in the special agent screen. i can battle with luma or talk to her

1. i tried the download version and the version of this site. like i said, there is no option for me to have sex with luma after i unlock the sex scene

1. thanks a lot 😀
        i like the scene with luma, unfortunately its only this one position 😉

is it intended, that the second scene with amp is this fast?

6. I´m looking forward for the fixed free online version including the option to have sex with luma after unlocking her ^^

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *