UMCH updates are hopefully about done. And as mentioned earlier I want to make a pit stop and update ARIA a bit before jumping to the Rookie.
picking up from this post:
This is the full list of changes I plan to make for ARIA.
- update the interface This is already started as you can see from the photos. I want to have the icon for the girls favorite thing highlighted in a different color. Also i want to make the battle button and the travel button shine or glow as an indicator of what to do next.
fix a issue on the main menu where certain text does not show (mostly the food not appearing)this is done hopefully. add animations for the characters on the main menu screenthis is way too tedious to do since the animations don’t match the characters very well.
- make the progression more gradual where the first few levels are a a bit more easy to complete. I will instead make tutorial levels as shown in one of the pictures below
- fix the issues where you can get stuck with no food and the girls won’t make any more. I think I will have TT auto make 5 food even if she ignores the order.
lessen the amount of copied sex scenes.all the scenes will remain exactly as they are currently update the appearance of all space ships.Ship will remain in their third or final appearance.
- take out a few things that don’t seem to be used if at all, like the scene editor.
- add sounds effects to the sex scenes
- swap/add bgm
- make the Agent girls bodies match their updated Agent Trainer looks more. (not sure on this)
- make Luma’s stats scale based on rank or some other stat.
- Change some of Luma’s dialogue to match her more established personality.
- Alter the dialogue to better explain being raided.
- want to take a look at the side scrolling levels and fix shooting the laser. I may or may not just take all of that stuff out and focus on the space battle stuff.
- add voice and dialogue that describes the planets.
- fix any grammar/spelling issues I find or made aware of.